Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2016

Back into riding a bit again and update

It's been sometime since I've posted or ridden. In the time since I last posted, I've lost my job, moved back to Texas, got another job, had a full suspension carbon fiber beast and sold it, sold my Lynsey Cooper, sold my Monocog, purchased a Neilpryde Diablo road bike in a bike shop trade, sold my first house, moved into a new one, and most importantly became a dad.

Finding any time to do an activity has been difficult with a little one, so I have been trying to run a bit and got a Garmin Fenix 2 that helps me track anything I can think of as exercise. In the last two days, I've ridden about 18ish miles. My new neighborhood is flat in a small area and hills everywhere else.  I took it easy yesterday and beat the crap out of myself today. This week, I'm sitting in an online training for 8 hours everyday, so I definitely needed to work out some stress. I should sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment