Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

600 miles!

11-10-2010
I started out pretty early today and did a lap at Pinehurst in 28:50. That's been my fastest lap going through all the obstacles. I was pretty happy about that. After I finished, I didn't feel too well and I figured it might have something to do with my camelbak water tasting awful and me drinking a bit. You see, if you leave water or gatorade in a camelbak and don't keep it cool or clean it out after every ride, you get nastiness inside it.  I drank a bit of that nastiness, so for future reference, don't drink nasty smelling water/gatorade. 


I was disappointed and knew I'd have to ride a lot tomorrow to get my 600 miles in 3 months. I decided to do some riding at Okeeheelee and felt better soon after. I rode 28 miles today and now have 601 miles on the Monocog. I'm hoping to go to Amelia Earhart park either tomorrow (Veterans Day) or Friday in the late morning/ early afternoon



11-11-2010
I cleaned up, lubed, and got the bike set up again for smooth riding.  I had the day off, but I worked and kind of relaxed later in the afternoon by cleaning up my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment